Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dear Readers

I must apologize for my absence. I have been busy and not writing too much, although, I hope to be writing to Doris Lessing and Langston Hughes real soon. Plus, I may have another note for Zora Neale Hurston, too. Oh, more good news! I hope to have a ghost writer do a piece for you all soon. I might write a postscript because it is such an exciting subject. I won't say that it has anything to do with Netts Country Store and Deli, but it does!!!! Then there is a letter that simply must be written to Mary Lee Bendolph that relates to the quilts of Gee's Bend. Oh, and I have so much to tell Barack in prep for the convention.

So, you see that the postal pack of the carrier from Loudon, TN will be filled during the late summer. But for now, I thought I would post a link to the results of my busyness, just to let you know I haven't wasted all of this hot summer on horseback.


The ACSI Europe web site


This is the first draft of a web site I have been working on for ACSI Europe. It was a little tricky since it is a redundant site serving 8 language groups. And I, unfortunately, only know one of them. I was working on issues of navigation and encoding. Oh dear, you just cannot know. The nav choice was an exciting one for me though. The flash file is driven by an XML file, making it very versatile. You code warriors will understand my thrill. Oh, and yes, let me know if you find any broken links.

Write soon!

Betsy

1 comment:

cadh 8 said...

Cool page. I love the way the menu bar is! Looks really good. You are such a rennaissance woman. Did I spell that right? I don't know...