Saturday, May 12, 2007

Call of the Wild: Burping Zorro

Dear Marty Stouffer, (and all you other Jack Hannaesque lovers of the wild and wonderful behaviors of undomesticated animals)

This is a behavior that I never saw on Wild America, watching as a child growing up in the 50's, 60's, amazed before the 13 inch screen of a TV on a special rolling cart in the living room. You did, I must admit, specialize in more esoterically interesting materials, mating rituals?, or dramatic episodes, lion eats wilderbeast? I find this rather charming though. The solitary burp of a raccoon.



Betsy DeGeorge

3 comments:

Jo said...

Betsy,
I love it! I want to come hang out with you guys soon... maybe get to know Zorro a bit myself. Anyway, I thought the video was adorable.

See ya soon!

P.S. This make 2 people you've inspired to start blogging! Want to check mine out?

Anonymous said...

Mommy Elizabeth!

As promised I made my way to your blog! Amazing! I love the videos of the raccoon. Zorro is the best. There is something about a raccoon that dines with cats and drinks and washes from the cup of its host. (Reminds me of Jesus). I love it! Thanks for charing.


I miss the Degeorge family!! You guys are amazing! :D Give my best to the fam. ...Always. :D Feel free to contact me whenever too!

I love your blog site!

Peace and Love,

The Chilean (Constanza)

:***

brd said...

Thanks for visiting my blog friends. Jo, I will add you to my blogroll.

Chilean Constanza, it was so nice getting to know you this weekend. I will look forward to being with you again, perhaps, in the fall!